Wednesday, May 7, 2008

21 years of Inconsistency

Another year, another birthday. At one point I honestly didn't think I'd live to see this day. I've been through alot and I know there's still alot more to come, but now I'm stronger and more willing to deal with what life has in store for me. Through out the years nothing has been consistent with me, whether it was relationships, feelings, goals, plans, grades or my frame of mind. Up to this point I'm still uncertain about my plans for college, which is very frustrating, because I'm not getting any younger and I need to start acting with haste when it comes to school. I'm continuously being told by friends and loved ones that I need to make up my mind, that I need to figure out what I want to do and stick with it. Wouldn't it be wonderful if it were just that easy. I'm yearning for consistency and stability in aspect of my life. I'm working on it though, I can't say that this will be the year that I'll change, but we'll see.

2 comments:

She W0rd Hustlez said...

If you want this ti be the year you change then make it the year. Don't make any excuses, because with any slight doubt, you will pull yourself back. You have loved ones in your corner and rooting for you. We are all waiting on you to slice through the bullshit, stop believing the doubts created in your own mind and actually make a move. It won't happen until your are truly ready.

Eb the Celeb said...

Happy birthday, welcome to the blog world... and stay optimistic...